Instead I finally put together a work bench I purchased about 2 years ago. Actually my husband put it together for me as the instructions were too confusing. Once it was up and some tools in the drawers I needed to break it in. I dug out some sheet metal, solder, flux, and my micro torch. This is what I made.
The big one is 3x4, the middle one is 2x3 and the small ones are 1.2x2. It has been a long time since I have done the Coptic stitch and I sewed these ones a little too tight. In hindsight I should have used a thinner paper for the little ones. They were a little too puffy. After leaving them in my book press overnight it improved a little but next time I will use a thinner multi media paper instead of watercolour paper.